In the process of providing independent service and repair on BMW, PORSCHE, and MINI automobiles we have found it necessary to acquire the skills and equipment which allow us to repair components in house, as well as fabricate tools to complete many jobs. This has allowed us to provide a number of specialty services to our customers. These services include;
- Machining – Cylinder heads, custom tools, etc.
- Welding – TIG and MIG – Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Steel
- Custom bushing installation
- Fabrication – Items as small as custom brackets, air boxes, turbo system components or much larger items such as intercoolers, intake manifolds, fuel injection rails and custom ducting.
- Custom tuning projects – If you need assistance with a particular component we can assist. Additionally, we can provide a turnkey solution for an entire upgrade project.
Recent and typical projects have included:
- Fabrication of custom intake pieces and brackets to accommodate the installation of a larger intercooler on a turbocharged Porsche
- Installation of urethane bushings for a customer who was upgrading the suspension on his BMW. In this case the customer brought us just the components he was working on.
- Fabrication of custom tools to replace bushings mistakenly removed from a BMW control arm. The factory solution was to replace the entire unit at approximately $800 per side.
- Fabrication of custom brackets for mounting of throttle linkage, brackets for mounting of an upgraded electronic ignition system, and the complete modification of an intake system to accommodate electronic fuel injection as part of an upgrade to dual plug heads with a significant horsepower boost. This project was on a 930 Porsche Turbo and included a complete engine and transmission rebuild also.
If you are working on that special project on that special car and need this type of assistance, please give us a call. We would be happy to consult with you on the proper completion of your project.